Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Butt Goo...I mean glue


When my pageant coach brought this body glue to me and told me where to put it I thought she was kidding. Turns out that during competition I valued this little green bottle just as much as my Chanel lip gloss! Yes, it is true...us pageant girls do really glue our swimsuits to our outer butt cheeks during competition. And I guess if we are really being honest here, I should tell you that I even take advantage of this fabulous goup before I head out to pool parties. Bikini bottoms stay in perfect position even after preforming your best belly flop into the pool. For all of you out there with a swimsuit competition in your future, trust me, this is the best body/butt glue to keep in your pageant tool kit! Careful when you go to change though. We don't want you losing any skin!
Photo Source: www.beauticontrol.com

No comments: