Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It broke her butt and broke my heart!

If any of you watched the Miss Universe Pageant and know Crystle Stewart then I'm sure you share my pain! As a former Miss Texas USA competitor and peer of Crystle, I truly believe that she deserved to win Miss Texas USA and was a complete shoo in to win Miss USA. As I anxiously awaited July 13th, the day of Miss Universe, to approach I truly thought that Crystle had the title in the bag. I think all of Texas could see the Miss Universe crown on her head already! But what I saw was just too weird! Crystle was born knowing how to walk gracefully in an evening gown and high heels. Using hair spray as butt glue is second nature for her! How is it possible for her to bite it after one step on stage in her evening gown?!?! I know it might sound overly dramatic but I almost cried, seriously! After many sleepless nights I have come to a conclusion...it had to have been a set up! Many of you probably remember watching the same thing happen to Miss USA last year, our dear Rachel Smith. How can something that is unheard of happening (Miss USA falling in front of millions of people) happen two years in a row? What did they put on the bottom of your shoe or pour on the steps of the stage Crystle? Only you could manage to still score an 8.5 after taking such a tumble!

1 comment:

Jonathan T. D. Neil said...

I feel you pain...and Crystle's too! It was so sad and I almost cried as well. I am certain, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the Miss USAs have been set up at the Miss Universe pageants for the last two years. Conspiracy theories anyone???